I have been watching Ebay lately and noticing that a few of the retired outfits my DD and I have, are selling for up to $50.00 to $60.00 each. With that in mind we are looking to trade 2 outfits for one doll. A retired in 1997 "Terrific Tubing" outfit that is complete except for missing the tube, and the Tennis outfit retired in 1999. I know many of you have duplicate dolls or dolls you have picked up at thrift stores for a steal. We are especially interested in finding....

Josephina
Kaya
Kirsten
Nellie
Addy
Molly
Kit

or...

Asian AGOT, any red-head AGOT, or any AGOT with the longer textured hair.

The out fits include...

Terrific Tubing- Yellow Coat, black snow pants, boots, mittens and original hanger.

Tennis outfit includes- tennis dress, hat, shoes, socks, racket and tube of mini balls, another hanger as well.

Please let me know if you have a dollie you would like to trade for these things.

Lara